I bought this product quite a few weeks back and it was mentioned in my 'MEGA NUDES' haul. At the time of the video I had already begun trying this out but today I'm going to give my proper opinion of it.
I bought this Beauty Formulas Deep Action Pore Cleanser in an attempt at looking after my skin more. I am really bad at taking care of myself no matter my skin. I would usually only use a make-up wipe to take of my make-up which causes my skin to often dry out and begin to flake as I am constantly rubbing it. Plus I always leave my make-up on when I go to bed, which I know I shouldn't. Buying this product was all about me try not to do those things and it worked! For about a week until I had to stop using it.
1. It was 99p and therefore incredibly inexpensive, especially considering how much you get!
2. When you use it with some cotton wool, as it suggests, you can physically see it bringing all the traces of make-up showing that it really works!
3. ...there isn't a third one...
1. I bought the clear skin version as I very rarely break out in spots, however, after using it for a week I found that I was breaking out in spots all over my faces much more than I would normally.
2. Straight after using it I would feel cleaner but my face would also begin to sting. I'm not sure why but it wasn't particularly nice.
3. You do actually have to use a lot to get off all traces of make-up. I went through quite a few balls of cotton wool.
I did try to continue using it as I loved the feeling of clean skin but it wasn't worth the pain. I will add that it wasn't the sort of pain where I was in agony, it just kind of hurt a bit, but it still wasn't worth it. I guess you get what you pay for, and in this case, a load of rubbish. Sophie commented on my video saying that she'd had a bad experience with it too so I know I'm not the only one. Honestly, I'd advise you to spend a little more money and I'm sure it will be worth it!
Let me know your opinions on this product! Please let me know of any other better cleansers that you like because I am desperate to get one!
Thanks for reading!