BUCKET LIST 201608:30:00
I can already see that this month or at least the next few weeks are going to be blog posts about things I want to do, places I want to see, and other general lists for this year. I need to get myself one of those listography books, I'm sure it would be right up my street!
As I'm sure you've already guessed by the title, today I wanted to give you a list of things I want to do in 2016. I know I've already done the whole New Year resolution thing but they were very general and now I want to give you a proper list. Lists are a lot more easier to read and I'll probably print it out afterwards to make sure I do the tasks. For some reason, I feel like if I publish this list to the world, I'm more likely to do get it done and I'm normally terrible at procrastinating.
This is a to do list, or bucket list if you like, for 2016. I called them tasks before but they are actually things that I really want to do (in no particular order)! Throughout the year I shall tick off any that get completed so if you're reading this later on in the year you can see my progress!
BUCKET LIST 2016
- Go to Mexico! (of course this was going to be first, I talk about it all the time! First, however, I need to book it and plan the holiday before I can even begin to pack my clothes!) IT'S BOOKED! Going 7th June!
- Visit the theatre to see at least three musicals. 2/3
- Catch up on all TV series' that I have watched. (eg. The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, and NCIS LA) I am up to do with The Vampire Diaries, Arrow and Once Upon a Time!
- Write a book. (I have two started so I will continue with both and hope that I finish at least one)
- Read at least 60 books. (At least one a week then some other smaller books. Ideally I'd like to read more as I have so many books on my TBR pile!) 1/60
- Watch all the Lord of the Rings movies. (I have only ever seen the first one and I fell asleep during that)
- Start other TV programmes from the start. (Leave any suggestions below) I have started The Flash, Gossip Girl and Shadowhunters!
- Research and write a play.
- Get a job somewhere that I find really interesting. (eg. something to do with performance or travel)
- Go to see at least 10 shows. 2/10
- Make time where I look after myself. (Have a nice bath and wear a face mask)
- Become a blood donor. ✓
- Raise money for at least three different charities. I'm currently fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support, please help me by sponsoring me! https://www.justgiving.com/kiraadrenaline/
- Enter a fitness obstacle course race-type event like Tough Mudder. ✓ I have entered the 5k Adrenaline Rush!
- Keep my fitness up! I have joined the gym and have been going regularly!
- Create my own recipe book full of healthy recipes to try.
- Experiment with baking.
- Do some home decorating.
- Paint and frame my own painting.
- Start a scrapbook.
- Attend a craft fair.
- Make more time for promoting my YouTube channel and blog. Been working hard to promote my blog!
- Play my piano.
- Learn Spanish. I have paid for an online course, babbel, and so far I'm loving it!
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Get involved in a dance/theatre school to help out and volunteer. Been in contact with a bunch of theatre companies! Update 2 - I'm a member of Fylde Coast Players!
- Travel to at least 3 places in England where I have never been before. Been to Essex and spent more time in London!
- Get all my library books back or renewed before they are due. All library books are back and now our library is closing so I don't think I'll be getting any more out any time soon!
- Go on 5 cycling routes in the local area.
- Plan a party.
- Have a Harry Potter marathon.
That's all I can think of for now. I wrote that like it wasn't a lot but clearly it is. I have all year for this though and I am going to get them all done! I am going to print this out now and then if I somehow think of any others along the way I shall add them on to the bottom in italics so you can see which are the late editions. For certain ones I shall do a whole post about them to give you a bit of an update on how they went on etc.
Wish me luck!