Summer To-Do List 201608:00:00
Hey there everyone!
Today is my final day in Mexico and it's got me thinking about what I want to do now that my holiday time is over. It's summer back in England and I'm not sure how nice it's been recently but if it's anything like it was before we left, we have a long hot summer ahead of us! I'm sure there will be lots of rain too though!
I'd like to be able to make the most of my summer since Ed, my boyfriend, will be home from uni and I don't get out often enough. Here is just a brief list of things I want to do this summer:
(All photos are from my time here in Mexico and are taken on my iPad as they are the only photos I have at the moment - one or two may be updated when I am back home to something more appropriate to the topic!)
- Go for long walks in the countryside
- Catch up on my tbr pile to help me in my reading challenge
- Go running outdoors
- Spend a couple of days at the caravan
- Go trekking/hiking in the Lake District
- Host a bbq with some friends
- Get some work experience/new job
- Post photos on my Instagram regularly to show what I'm up to
- Go on days out to at least 3 new places within driving distance
- Try out at least 5 new recipes
- Write some more of my story that I begun writing
- Hire a beach hut with some friends and spend a day by the seaside
- Be a tourist in Blackpool (visit the tower, sea life centre, Madame Tussaud's, etc.)
- Go to Go Ape in Rivington
- Go canoeing
This summer, in August, I shall also be taking part in the 5K Adrenaline rush!
That is it, for the time being anyway. I hope that doing Hesse will help out my 2016 bucket list and my summer fitness goals. Might as well complete as much as I can! I don't want it to suddenly be winter and then be left feeling like I have done nothing! Here's to a fun-filled summer! Let's all hope we have nice t-shirt weather!
See you all soon, when I'm back in England!
- KC xx