And so we begin discussing how fast the year goes by with the usual, February already?! Valentines day is on it's way, and then Easter and before we know it, I'll be listing my 2018 goals. I have my 20th birthday before that (I will officially no longer be a teen!). In my mission to be more organised this year, I wanted to set myself goals to work at each month.
- Set myself a routine ✔ I have made myseld a daily schedule!
- Meal Plan ✔ Started off pretty well then I went home. Now I'm back at uni I will continue
- Prepare for assessments ✔ Assessments done (just waiting for results)
- Start Kilimanjaro Training Started but then had to stop because I got ill
- Get Fundraising Yes and no, started off well and ended well, not much money raised though
- Blogging ✔ Blogs written and scheduled
Not too bad to start off the year! Time to set my February goals and see how much I can improve.
- Do things to fundraise regularly
I have a list of ideas that I want to start working on. I also have a pub quiz to plan!
- Keep up with university reading
Last semester I gave up with the reading, but I want to keep up with it so I'm not cramming it all in when I'm doing an essay.
- Exercise everyday
- Create healthy recipes
I shall be working with Exante doing some posts so look out for those!
- Be more active on social media
There we are. My top five goals for this month! Normally I would set myself at least 10 goals on a post like this but then I never seem to manage to complete them all. One of my main blogging goals was to make sure I set myself realistic goals, that should really have been a new year resolution, so this is what I'm trying to do now. Bring on the end of the month when I can officially say I have completed them (fingers crossed)!
- KC xx